Monday 18 January 2010

You won't reply, eh? I'll show you!

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is a follow up email to the one I sent you last week. In case you've forgotten, in it I requested to have my contract cancelled due to the poor signal I receive in my flat, thus rendering my phone useless.
Unfortunately, I have yet to here from you so I feel it is time to take matters into my own hands.
Dearest Three. I am leaving you.
If you'd got in touch, perhaps we could have worked things out? I guess we'll never know. I'll pay up until the end of the month (January 2010) but then I am off. If this was football, there'd probably be talk in the media about "mutual consent" but we both know I've quit. Were this a relationship, instead of a friendly break-up, you've just been dumped. I think you get the idea.
Let me just end by saying thanks. When I wasn't at home, you were actually quite a good service provider. Which was nice.
It's been fun.
Ben Trow.

1 comment:

Kym said...

you crack me up you do, Trow!