Sunday 10 January 2010

An Email to Three

Dear Sir/Madam,

Mobile number: 077********

I am writing to you with a request. The request is to cancel my contract with yourselves. The reason for this is that I cannot get a signal in my flat, which is why I am emailing rather than phoning up. When I signed up with you in November 2008 I lived elsewhere and never had any trouble with signal, but since moving house in July 2009 I have struggled to get even one bar of signal on my phone. I think you'll agree that this is a very frustrating situation to be in.
What started off as a small annoyance has since grew into, well, a large annoyance and I would hope that nearly 15 months into an 18 month contract you could grant me my request and cancel my contract. I feel the £35 a month, plus £5 add on for internet which I have been paying (totaling £600) more than covers the cost of the phone and any usage over the last 15 months.
So how about it? Lets just accept we've had a good run but that it's time to go our separate ways. I hope you agree its the best thing to do.

Many thanks,
Ben Trow.

No comments: