Sunday 3 January 2010

The Year of New Things

I've decided 2010 is going to be a year for trying out some new stuff. Foods and drinks that'd I'd normally turn my nose up to, situations that I perhaps wouldn't usually encounter. You know, that sort of thing.
I'm not entirely sure what these things are going to be yet, so suggestions are welcome! I thought maybe I might start drinking whisky...and I've not had sushi before. I could start smoking a pipe? I've never owned a leather jacket! All possible new things I could do.

I'm quite looking forward to it. Let's see how it goes, eh?

1 comment:

Kym said...

Sounds like a plan.

Whiskey is amazing, so is sushi, we could do that together, but I will leave the pipe smoking to you.


Maybe try some really odd things like, I don't know, I'll get back to you when I work some out.