Sunday 18 July 2010

HELLO!

Hello! (Again)
What the fuck have I been playing at? It's been, what? 3 and a half months since I last decided I had something interesting to say? I am truly sorry. But at least this must mean I've got quite a lot to tell, right? Let's see.

So. In my last post I told you all about the time my beloved Aston Villa were robbed (robbed!) of winning the League Cup. You'll be pleased to know I am nearly almost entirely over this, so let's move on! Since then, I'd like to think I've been really busy doing lots of interesting things. And right now, I am going to attempt to recount them.

I guess the biggest thing that happened is that I finally, thankfully, managed to pass my bloody driving test. Third (or was it fourth?) times a charm, as they say. I even have a car! And I've been busy driving around (very sensibly, if my mother asks). It's a 1999 Ford Fiesta, and I paid a little over £500 which I have decided is a bargain, so please don't tell me otherwise!

I've been working a lot of overtime at work. I only do it in an attempt to make ends meet, and to be honest, I'm getting pretty bored of it. There is a lot of responsibility in our job. We constantly get told that if we make a mistake, it could very well lead to someone dying. Yet we get paid the same as cleaners. This makes no sense to me. And it is leading me to think I need to find something else to do with my life. Fuck knows what though. Any suggestions you have are more than welcome!

I've just been reading back on a post I did towards the end of last year entitled "Things that will help improve my life." I would say I've achieved six or seven of the things I listed. And has my life improved? Probably. Though, I can't really remember what my life was like then. Suffice to say, it must have been pretty crap if I thought getting a haircut would help me out.

I also did a post suggesting that 2010 will be "The Year of New Things". I am sorry to say that I'm pretty sure I haven't done anything new. But do not despair, I will double my efforts for the second half of the year! (Probably.)

I think that's it for now. I'm off to a couple of music festivals over the next two of weekends so perhaps I'll have something interesting to say about them.

Bye.

No comments: